sasafarben

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Heroic #58974 Score: 0
    sasafarben
    Participant

    I had a rough start in Heroic and my results were pretty different from what I expected based on the guides I’d been following. My first thought was to reroll, but that felt way too early. Instead, I used a heroic raid carry for the week so I could finish my progress, then took some time to check my logs and figure out what actually needed work.

    in reply to: Has anyone tried a Mythic+ boost #58973 Score: 0
    sasafarben
    Participant

    If this is your first time looking for a carry, I’d start by deciding what you actually need — raid, M+, leveling or something else. I did the same thing and compared a few options before choosing. Boost and carry basically mean the same thing here, so if you need a wow carry service, you can look through the available options and choose what fits.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)