Home Forums GAMES103 基于物理的计算机动画入门 What is CSRF token in simple terms?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      HerMuller
      Participant

CSRF stands for Cross Site Request Forgery. It’s basically cheating a server that a request sent to it is legitimate while it actually is a hacking attempt.

A CSRF token is a piece of text that is used to mitigate against CSRF attacks. The server generates the text and sends it to the legitimate client. The client will then accompany every HTTP request with that token so the server validates it’s authenticity. If a request is received either without a token or with the wrong token, the request is flagged or ignored altogether depending on the developer.

• #16369 Score: 0
      HerMuller
      Participant

Where can I find more information about CSRF tokens?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by HerMuller.
    • #16371 Score: 0
      SussiBaka23
      Participant

CSRF token is a security measure that is used to protect web applications from cross-site request forgery attacks. In simple terms, it is a unique token that is generated by a web application and sent to a user’s browser. The browser then includes this token in any subsequent requests made to the web application. If the token does not match the expected value, the request will be rejected.

If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide on how to implement secure cookie authorization in a mobile Flutter app, I recommend checking out post about CSRF token. This post provides step-by-step instructions and sample code that will help you to ensure that your app is protected against CSRF attacks.

• #16709 Score: 0
      AndrewBrickman
      Participant

Independent programming improvement is perhaps of the most used independent specialization. A decent independent designer found through the method for independent stages, or by solid suggestion is a seriously normal encounter for the organizations to do with. An independent programmer could likewise be an individual that lives it up position, yet taking up the errands for individual practice, to improve abilities and procure more focuses to their resume. To recruit programming developers, the organizations address independent centers all the time and gain very much a benefit from both efficiency and money stuff>> freelance software programmer

• #17600 Score: 0
      Fersalio
      Participant

You know, I prefer to work with proven cryptocurrency. Fortunately, almost all cryptocurrencies are currently growing and developing.

• #17601 Score: 0
      wellos
      Participant

Good day everyone! If you are interested in cryptocurrency, then you probably know about the Binance exchange, which is quite popular among traders. I advise you to find out more on the Bitcoin Apex website about the payment approval of this exchange in Brazil. This news will undoubtedly please all cryptocurrency traders, because it means that trading opportunities have expanded significantly.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.