Home Forums GAMES在线课程(现代计算机图形学入门)讨论区 What do you need to know to play mahjong well?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      wellos
      Participant

Hi all! I am very interested in playing games and training my brain and for this purpose I chose the game Mahjong. Please tell me how can I learn to play this interesting puzzle? I will be grateful for any advice.

• #19874 Score: 0
      Fersalio
      Participant

I think that you are on the right path, because an interest in logic games and puzzles is an excellent choice for self-development. I recommend that you read these rules of the classic mahjong game and take note. On the mahjonggmentor website you will find many interesting and unusual tile layouts that you can try after training and play indefinitely for free.

• #21885 Score: 0
      Shari23
      Participant

Thanks for the great post. I like such quality material. I recently came across a great resource for writing literature reviews. If you’re having trouble with academic papers, especially pesky reviews, I highly recommend visiting master thesis writing services They have a solid reputation for quality work and fast delivery. Say goodbye to writer’s block and hello to stress-free academic environments! Trust me, this is a game changer.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.