Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      bettyvill
      Participant

Hey guys, I’ve been trying to find some information about the North Carolina bar exam, particularly the statistics on pass rates. Does anyone know where I can find reliable data on how many people are passing the exam, both first-time takers and repeat test takers? I’m curious about recent trends.

• #22971 Score: 0
      tommycooper
      Participant

Great question! You can actually find official stats from the north carolina bar exam statistics . The pass rates fluctuate a bit, but on average, first-time takers have a pass rate of about 65-75%. For repeat takers, it’s typically lower, around 30-40%. These rates can vary based on the difficulty of the exam each year. For more detailed breakdowns, they release annual reports showing results by school and demographics, which could give you more insight into the trends you’re interested in.

• #22972 Score: 0
      misha99
      Participant

Thanks so much for the detailed answer! I didn’t know the pass rates for repeat takers were that much lower. I’ll definitely check out the annual reports you mentioned. That’s exactly the kind of info I was looking for—appreciate the help!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.